What is Oncology?
Oncology is a branch of science and medicine that deals with the treatment of cancer and tumors.
Company Name provides care and support throughout your cancer journey. We utilize a multidisciplinary approach to address each cancer patient’s individual and unique needs, from prevention, early detection, and treatment, through survivorship.
We offer different types of oncological services, including:
* Medical Oncology: Uses medicines or drugs to treat solid cancer tumors in the body
* Surgical Oncology: Uses surgery to remove the tumor and nearby tissues from the body
* Radiation Oncology: Uses radiation, mostly from powerful x-ray machines, to treat tumors
* Haemato-Oncology: Treats cancers of the blood such as leukemia and lymphoma
* Palliative Care: Uses medicines to relieve the symptoms of cancer to alleviate suffering
Our oncologystaff includes specialist doctors, nurses, therapists, pharmacists, physicists, psychologists, clerical staff, and social workers. Cancer has a far reaching impact on an individual's life and the lives of their friends and family. We’re here to support you in every way that we can.
• The leader in radiosurgery programs
• Comprehensive, tailored solutions
• Unmatched experience
• Operational excellence and quality
• Superior patient care and satisfaction
We commit to providing highquality care and personal attention to anticipate and meet your individual needs. For that reason, our approach is not onesided. We pool our resources from several areas to have a multidisciplinary approach to patient care.
We do all that we can to decrease the amount of time between receipt of a diagnosis to beginning treatment. A multidisciplinary team of specialists gathers to confer on the best plan of action in treating your cancer and reducing your stress levels.
Most often, treatment plans combine surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation. When it comes time to be in the hospital, you will receive care from a group of compassionate and committed people who are trained specifically for the cancer unit.
Contact us for more information at (561) 123-1234.